Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Prism

I just got myself prism on my ubunbtu box. Amazing software!
I was already using it at work - daily - and its FAST! Take any application like site that might be a tad too slow. & drop it into the prism :) Its lightning!

& its amazing to have those web apps behaving like desktop apps :) (another exclamation mark? or another smily? Its really GREAT stuff!!)

This is - I guess - what web 3.0 will be all about. I never really believed - and I mean REALLY believed - in saas. Software as a Service. Applications on the internet. .. . But this is the line; this is the piece of the puzzle that was missing to get it right.

oh & for the record.. the whole web 3.0 .. this is one of those typical buzz words, the next cloud. So until they actually call the term. Untill they DEFINE the term.. anyone referring to it can go fuck themselves! :D (except me since I actually Just called it - LOL)

No comments: