Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Movies :)

Just finished (well yeah finished.. like 2 hours ago) watching Changing Lanes.. Quite ok a movie.. really, quite ok. Altough it misses some of its load. But its a nice try
I also saw the original Ring today.. You know, the japanese version.. Nicee! The american remake really uses all the low down tricks, every single one up in the big book o genre.. And thats where the Japanese one goes different.. Altough its simpeler & more down to earth.. It still chills you to the bone at some points. Admirable! Really moody too!

This GAIM plugin really is great!

Earlier today I started gathering sites about me.. Narcistic, I know, but in all my internet years I made quite a lot sites about me / by me / .. and most of them just got lost in time.. Up till now I gathered some recent ones, and I think I ll be searching some of the older ones too.. If I do, I might even post em here :D

But im getting quite tired at the moment.. I think I'll go get some sleep. Sweet dreams are made by Nathalie :) And we ve got a nice one to share :) She s such a cutie :) *giggle*

damn, im giggling.. must be butterflies, cuz that Really aint my habit :/ again.. Nathalie.. such a cutie :D

No comments: