Sunday, February 29, 2004

So, lets call it a Night!! Damn :/ Time to go to bed, really! It was a Night with the boys :) as it was called in the days of yore.. Me, Dirk & Tom.. The old trio :) lol! We saw Shade (Surprisingly nice, really good movie), followed by *chucles* Crossroads! hehe DAMN thats a bad movie :) But since we were expecting Crap, and we got Crap.. thats just fine :D It was actually slightly better than expected..

The Stumbler thingy is already disabeled.. I dont like the toolbar constantly visible & in my face & it isnt combinable with the other toolbars, so.. bye bye! I still find it a Great concept none the less tough :) So, Stumble! :)

Oh & in the Background theme.. My secondary is the aforementioned Blood Reign and my primary is the newfound Deviant Art: Her Darkened Retreat! Interesting image, Stylish, somewhat horrorish.. Nice one :)

And now, for a serious moment before dashing off to bed.. The Women In My Life :) lol Spoke with Rein today.. She doesnt seem all to happy, carnaval wasnt fun, their beer backpack got stolen.. Pitty. Do miss her in a way tough.. Want to see her again when we both find the time! Didnt hear anything from Nathalie :( and Id like to use my last sms this month as a reply rather than.. :) hehe And of course.. Last but most of all on my mind.. I've been thinking bout my Ashes.. Im Really wondering how she s doing! I'd been hoping for a letter, something, but my hope seems in vain. I still dont know if she got my present, I have no clue about anything going on in her life right now, altough I Really care a lot about it all! All I know is that she & the baby are doing ok.. I SO hope that all is well!!! I'd REALLY like to hear the story behind it all.. Im worrying :( Im Scared :( Im .. Above all I hope she s alright, she s happy, .. I really love that girl! .. cant stop thinking bout her..
So i'm going to let my Dreamgirl soothe my doubts & worries & let her cary me to a nice night of sleep with the sweetest dreams! :)

No comments: