Wednesday, February 25, 2004

My Night Up Tiil .. eeuhrm whatever, sleepy time :D

in short
Shopping with Grandma (yay)
Going tough a WHOLE load of SHIT for Tinnes BDay present
Being Restless (hell when trying to read!)
Pickup of ME by DIRKIE :D
Getting €40 worth of tickets (= 6) @ Kinepolis (bruxelles)
Going to Funeral Dress @ AB Club.. I must say, thats a smaller club than I ever expected it to be! really! Turns out that the Dropkick Murpheys were @ the AB before Funeral Dress.. It d been a Great fing night if we just could have seen The dropkicks & then Funeral.. Really. But Anywho, Funeral Dress was Great, Really Awsome :) we even bought their new cd!!
And then shit hit the fan :s The BDay party got canceled, leaving me, dirkie, stitchy, .. with the urge to Partay & no place to go. So we went @ stitchys, where we met Kenneth (tinnes bf) and chatted some to conclude we were going for a movie @ my place
We chose eXisTenZ.. I remembered that one as being Great, turns out I was Quite wrong @ that. I guess I must 've been bussy with whatever Ill shit as to make sure I missed 40% of the movie, so that I understood Jack Shit bout it & .. well.. it made the movie a Whole lot better :D
And now I'm blogging :) Lol
Next step: SLEEEEEP

I gotta be up & @ the JH tomorow at 11.. so that ll hurt plenty :( On the other hand, I hope to have a better day tomorow :)

And of course, always on my mind.. My Dreamgirl :) I got an sms today, such a sweet reaction to my earlier mail :D I hope she s got nothing to do one of these days, so that we can share a day together :) And untill then, my dreams will keep me more than happy & content :D
Love & Kisses to my Dreamgirl!! :)

& now to bed with me.. for some quality time with :)

No comments: