Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Gentoo seems to have gotten a lot harder to install

Its amazing, really!

I can easily install a gentoo system
I can get it working all the way
EXCEPT the X

The X keeps on failing
And there is NO logic to it

I really dont get their new system, really DO NOT
Its incredible! Everything works untill I emerge world.
& that just BREAKS EVERYTHING!

I'm reinstalling. I'm going to get it working this time
& then calmly update all systems one by one
tough it bothers me not being able to decently update my own fuckin system
A system I've installed several times and worked with for Several YEARS!

Which is probably why I can keep it running. The X just hasnt been in my sphere of interest for several years! I only cared about system internals. And in some way, I still dont feel like putting much effort in the X! yet slightly more than before :/ So I'll figure this out one day or another :)



I went running with Sam & a mate of his today.. It was nice
It felt good to Finally get some juices running :) (yeah, no phun intended)

altough I might need some new running shoes. They re still ffin GREAT, but.. a bit small.. not a real surprise, I bought them 8 yrs ago :s



anywho, Im off to bed!
Gentoo is well underway & Startrek:TNG S2 e9 (or something alike)is running to its end. Nice series btw :)

No comments: