Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spending spree

Phew Im tired..
Worked hard this weekend & on top of it all, the time change cost me an hour o sleep :( Smeg!


But I did some spending on friday :) Guess I just needed some fun & wel.. I got caried away..


I initially went out to get me the "Jazz Legends" box. I had a coupon (50%..) from knack & .. its a 10 cd box with different artist on each cd. (Ella Fitzgerald, Chet Baker, Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong, Django Reinhardt, Charlie Parker, Stéphane Grapelli, Stan Getz, Billie Holiday, Miles Davis) Its great!

Mini wanted to come with me to go & get it so I waited for her. She had to go to the bathroom when we met downstairs, so I went to "De Poort", the next door commic store (its quite huge) to look around. I immediately discovered the new part of Gunnm, The Last Order (nr 9), so I picked it up. I wandered some further into the store (dangerous!!) and lo and behold.. I found another pearl.. A french Dracula commic. 2 parts in a box, Wonderfully drawn..It wasnt cheap, but I just NEEDED it!!

After that we went to the De Standaard to get the aforementioned box. I cant step into a book store without looking around and I was drawn to some EXTREMELY cheap art books! (€10) SO I bought this one!

www HR Giger com
Giger, H. R. (ED)
Hardcover, 23.8 x 29.7 cm (9.4 x 11.7 in.), 240 pages



We could have called it a day then.. but I guess I was destined to spend even more..
We bought a rice cooker. And I love it :)
cant make rice like that in a normal pot. Worth every cent!

No comments: