Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 3000 Laser

I dont drool on hardware.. but I have to admit, I like this keyboard & mouse



Its the ones I use @ work & .. im actually considering buying them for home use! The keyboard takes a bit getting used to because.. its the same size of a normal keyboard but has less space for the usual buttons due to the extra ones. This means they had to compress the other buttons to fit everything in. So, typing blind, you ll soon type an S instead of a D and a Z instead of an E.. but humans do adjust quickly :D

I'll probably wait to see how the batteries hold out though.. Batteries might be the real dealbreaker here! :s

Update (5m later or so, lol) - Fuck, I just discovered the downside of having a standard and a non standard keyboard.. I just pressed CTRL-Z instead of CTRL-A

.. I feel like starting "Operation Permanent Linux Bliss" !!

No comments: