Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Spanish Quest

I ve said it for years & I'll soon have the time to do so.. I'm going to improve my spanish.. I want it to be at least as good as my French is right now.. thats quite well tough not fluent due to lack of use. But reading & thinking are no problem..

Now, this is something Ive said all along, but to be honest.. I actually d like to learn Italian!

Spanish for the obvious reason.. it sounds cool, its a big language in the world, ..

But Italian.. look for an italian song.. listen to it.. & the tell me you havent fallen in love with the way Italian sounds! So I'll probably do my best at mastering Spanish & once that succeeds to a decent level.. I'll learn Italian. Probably :)

I also want to do A LOT of Linux Certifications.. Because there is no reason not to! :) And they re not all that expensive either! All I saw so far (except the RedHat ones - but those are Extremely low on my list..) are below €300.. so thats affordable :)

1 comment:

Angelotte. said...

spanish.. italian.. ewww...