Sunday, July 22, 2007

Youtube Roadrunner Channel

Super! & lots of "cookie monster vocals" - I just LOVE this description for Grunts :D

Devildriver - I Could Care Less


Opeth - The Grand Conjuration


Hatebreed - To The Treshold


Sepultura - Roots Bloody Roots


Sepultura - Ratamahatta


Biohazard - Punishment


.. Gotta love the internet's Evolution! I wonder whats next.. More streaming whatever undoubtably.. & webapps.. maybe even a web OS? A revolution to Thin Clients in the homes? I certainly hope not.. Altough I already use a lot of web apps.. & the only reason I use Thunderbird for example is that I cant find a decent web version to install on my server

anywho..
Maya rules.. Yourself!Fitness really makes me feel fine

I'm studying for them exams, coming up soon

& I'm off to bed now :)

No comments: