Wednesday, February 02, 2005

A game I'm borrowing from Shelli

(coz she promissed to behave :p) Below is her explenation (being a lazy ass today myself)

Ok. I'd like to try this game I saw on another blogger friend's blog where you each give me 3 things in my house (items, places, etc) to take a pic of and I post them on my blog...I guess outside is included, too. I'm sure it's a lot prettier so why leave the outside out!? To give you an example, people asked for pics of the toliet, why I don't know, a plant, and the inside of her fridge, etc. God ask why!? Anyhow, this is your job,...tonight I will jolly around the house by my lonesome in my monkey and banana jammies and take 'the best of' the comments I get....or maybe tomorrow. (I'll give my friends all a chance to read cos I know you're SOOOOO busy!)
Quote Shelli (Coz I'm too lazy today to type it myself)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well you'd need atleast a picture of Vi and a picture to show what Jinx is ;)

Shelli said...

#1, I want you to go to you favorite room in the house, and go to the window and take a picture of the outside.

Thinking of #2 and 3, promise they will get more fun as they go along!! (wink)