Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My day has been OK so far..

Im in class now.. asp

I put the snowboard money on my account, I'm just waiting for the last bit to pay it all..
Sarah isnt comming with us.. 6 so far :s

I went to get my banking error set straight.. They returned 30 euros.. well needed money

I was too late to get the light thingy I need for home tough :/

I had to refrain myself from calling Vi or I would have missed my train earlier today.. I wanted to hear her voice :) sweet isnt it..

The book I'm reading is Very interesting, Its just.. I dont have enough time to read :D I d like to just Finish it Right Now :D hehe

Oh & I broke my Linux yesterday by updating..
loads of errors & my X / Entrance wont work anymore..
SSH either so I cant solve it in remote, meaning I'll actually have to boot a cd & .. bweuh

Work Work Work

No comments: