Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tin Board

I am SO tired of my class forum!

I totally disagree with the way its moderated and am going to resign as mod of it anytime soon. I ve wanted to do this for already 2 months now, since before the exams, when the pittyfull nature of one mod became apparent and the lack of reaction by the rest of the team was too painfull. On top of it the admin seems to agree with the mod..

Unacceptable

Even today that same mod started a pittyfull puke situation wich according to his modding style I should have deleted on the spot.

I am Sick & Tired of this!
I'm curious to see how it evolves but my resignation will follow (unless hell freezes over & some people grow a brain - morally speaking)

GOD I miss the old Tina forum..
At least Everything was open for discution there!
We did things I didnt agree with at first, but after talking we agreed it was the best path

This forum is just one big Repression all around. As long as you delete stuff & dont allow free speach, your modding it right!

No comments: