Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Joey is funny
the serial thingy..
after friends
lol
a no brainer tough

& viva Sopranos :D
season 1, episodes 6, 7, 8 comming in the next days
Viva DVD stuff :)
yay

Kinepolis is OK for the vacation :D
slightly confused over weither or not I want to sign up for another 5 months again tough..
I d rather have a PC related job & this kinda rules that out.. Both isnt really realistic
And somewhere Im scared about not wanting to end up in that job for the rest of my life.. lol

Watched boat trip too.. Great :) Lovely :) Nice Movie

Funny :D Watching Shelli's pictures.. Tough I have the feeling she cheated.. :/ They re not really big tough :p LOL

Gonna drink some more water, Im in a water mood

& I Do Not feel like getting up tomorrow; I should really sleep.. A LOT :/

Pitty Ill have to miss Vi, but on the other hand we had a nice morning this morning :) funny stuff happening & .. Her mom can be quite evil - lol

anywho, Sleep :D

No comments: