Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Donnie Brasco

Im finally getting to watching it.. 7.6 on imdb.. I'm Curious
26min.. So far so good :)

I was supposed to work al week.. most of it got canceled (5 out of 6 days) I'm not entirely happy about that. Tough I do like the fact that this buys me more time to work for school..

The whole mob thing.. Amazing :)
Im looking forward to GTA IV. Rusian Mob.. Yeah :) A pitty, the amount of upgrades this ll ask of my PC. Another pitty.. Ill have to wait for it to come out on PC & those sony bastards.. it ll take a while to happen :( Im still wondering if we ll ever get to play the ".. stories" games (VC stories, SA stories, ..) altough I dont really care about those. PSP quality.. Still loving the whole Vice City game :)

Lefty .. what an amazingly Rich character.. damn. only Pachino :)
& Sonny Black.. Michael Madsen is Amazing! Incredible
& Donnie himself ofcourse. Depp is a powerfull actor.
Great cast, but you dont get a 7 in imdb easily :)

59min Wiseguy Tennis.. Supa


I might go out & get me the Godfather box tomorrow :)

No comments: