Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I Finally finished my Dracula. Finally! Its been a while since I took that long to finish a book. and such a good one for that matter! amazing book. I hadnt expected it to be This good :)

Anywho,
This opens the path to .. my next book :) First first on the list is that lovely commic set ..

LE DIPTYQUE DRACULA de Pascal Croci et Françoise-Sylvie Pauly

and I'll probably start The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test (Wolfe) and after that, FINALLY, my newest Hobb book :) I cant wait.. And then there s that other book.. & in between them I'll have to read some more EA Poe! Those thick books are just standing there.. lol


oh & I might really cut them old dreadz some day soon.. There are some undeniable downsides to them.. When and If I do, it will be an act of pure impulse, thats for sure.. On the other hand.. I really DO like them :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hobb is great :D
dreads too :p