Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm Tired

I'm FINALLY tired!

I took me about three months of hell, but I'm there - I'm Tired. The whole double shifts, 7 days a week thing.. Im glad I proved myself & everyone that I can do it :) but now that its almost over, .. I am happy it is.

I dont feel like going back to school , back to the useless shite after spending my days doing stuff that actually matters to anyone. At least i can do something that matters at pizzahut - how sad is that? Anywho, its only for some months & then I'll be able to do interesting stuff. Stuff I actually LIKE doing

oh god I'll be glad to get out of school! Finally


I had a fun & interesting internship.
Installing some linux boxes & stuff.. yeah! Extremely Fun :)
& nothing as nice as seeing it all come together. The real user using the systems.. The stuff minituesly prepared.. Carefully tested & then brought into action. Abused compared to the careful testing it had before.. Its great to see it all comming together :)


& so is red dwarf :) Smeggin amazing series


I feel like having a glass of whisky.. I should get a softer one than I have right now. Pure Turf

My back is killing me!
I'll have to call the hut & the doctor tomorrow! I wont be able to keep it up for more than 20m :/ Annoying!


..
tired!

& now the circle is round :)

No comments: