Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hey mister tambourine man..

its late
but im chilling, so thats ok I guess


After discovering GNU Backgammon, DS backgammon in 42 all times classics feels silly. Good for nobrain games tough.. The AI on my cell is even worse. I cant play anything else than easy on it.. easy = almost nobrain.. Im really impressed by the GNU version tough!

I just played the chess in it for the first time.. I never started it, because I didnt feel like investing the time.. And I didnt feel like losing because I didnt really Play.
But I did now. On easy. And I screwed up, early in the game. & I mean I SCREWED UP! I lost my queen on the 6th move or so. But then the AI just Sucked. And I won. Unbelievable. The mess I was in.. Even an easy chess player should have beat me. I wasnt really concentrating on the game. But none the less.. I won. A slight dissapointment! I'll play for serious & on the more difficult scale tomorrow.


I AM sleepy & there IS a place I'm going to..
bed..

No comments: