Saturday, May 12, 2007

Reflexes, Series & Mint

My reflexes have really improved the last few months. Ive always had em but I ve just tuned into them even more.


I dont get why people watch lost.. I watch lost myself & .. gawd it sucks! True, Season 3 is the best yet, but still .. it SUCKS! The quality is just .. missing!
Want to see great tv? something new? something recent? Try Heroes! You dont want that? Ever considered Sopranos? Yeah, I know, its running to its last days.. Anything else? Care for a laugh? Something Exceedingly witty? Tune into Desperate Housewives!
But maddon' Just QUIT watching Lost!
Forget the fact that you re curious & realise that its just plain junk. Nothing EVER happens nor will! Lets all just be honest. It sucks


We have a mint plant in the kitchen. One of those scrawny things you buy in a supermarket. My lovely honey moved it into a real pot (instead of the crappy original) and its Overly happy, growing like weeds.
And because of this, I discovered.. there s nothing as good as fresh mint :) The smell, the sweet taste, .. At first I only craved for an iced Mojito, but by now I just cant stop eating it :) Nonetheless; I will get myself Rum, Ice, .. ASAP!

No comments: