Saturday, October 06, 2007

At this last feedback I actually saw what I feared had happened.

Some of the questions were incredibly dubious in wording. I remember doubting but not asking what of the 3 possible scopes the question was asking for. Sadly enough, the question was so badly formulated, that asking about its meaning would on itself be immensely insulting for the person who made it. (I cant express how disgracefully I felt the question was formulated. I felt bad as if it d have been my work!) So I chose not to ask anything & answer the question as I hoped it would be.. & was wrong!

Its incredibly sad how BAD some of these exams are made up! I'm obviously expecting too much when I hope for competently made exams and courses. (Check that post I did some days ago)

GOD I hate school!

anywho, I shouldnt mind those frackers as much as I do.

GOD I HATE IT ALL

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Just catching up, i miss reading my blogs.

Football day today :) xo

cheers,
shelli