Sunday, October 14, 2007

Flip Kowlier

We went to see Flip Kowlier yesterday! Great fun :)

I really love some of his new songs like .. Onder nen buom


and who doesnt love his newest song.. DonderdagNacht (Shelli.. DO watch this, I want your reaction to this :))


Anywho, I finally bought some of his stuff.. some, like all 3 of his cds and a TShirt :) about time, I really love what he does!

And Im incredibly happy I finally saw him perform live!! I even considered going to see his concert a second time & by god, if he d have a second gig @ gent, I would :)

And ofcourse, I was incredibly thrilled to finally see Smetvrjis live :)


For all you english speaking folks.. you probably wont get it.. but thats because its mostly about the lyrics.. 3/4 of belgium doesnt get it either :) because its sung in a near uncomprehendable dialect :) Not mine either, but I listened to these songs for hours & figured them out :)

Anywho.. Im incredibly happy I finally saw Flip live!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

OMG what the....?? I laughed my ass off, was I supposed to? I have NOT A CLUE wtf he was saying (obviously!!!) And I couldn't help but spit up iced tea everywhere when I saw the people bouncing on pogo sticks. LMFAO!! WTF?

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. IT was torture to watch that tho. Just not my cup of tea!!