Monday, March 14, 2005

I was around Wednesday when the drugs began to take hold! I was unable to describe the terror and fear I was feeling (God Damn, this looks like promissing shit) The mind recoils in disbelief as the body dances its charade. I had it all!
The fear was at its highest on friday evening
We were at a party
Nijdrop..
The strange music had a nauseating effect! Between 12 and 2 I spent 3 hours trying to cope with it. "Ignore this terrible drug", I tought.. "Pretend its not happening!" But it was around 2 I couldnt stand it anymore! The hour between 1.40 and 1.45 had worn me down. This was one introspective nightmare! I had to get out, so I told Vi about my problem - She understood - and was well on my way to my car.
Vi persuaded me to stay at the party a lil longer and when, around 2.15, the drugs wore off.. I realised my condition!
My fuckin perscription drugs were having side effects
So I rode the mad torpedo that was that party to the end.. with a cozy night's rest with Vi close to me as reward!

Its been hell, they re messing with my head! Ive had trips all around, good ones, bad ones.. Moody shit, poor Vi :(
But I'm ok now.. The doktor told me I could spread 'em more. 4 a day, but 1 seperate ones instead of 2x 2. Im still high.. it just isnt that bad anymore

& all that to get rid of a nail infection!!
2 more weeks (with 3 weeks in between) like that comming up!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you better hope there's some Thorazine in that bag, or you're in bad fucking trouble!