Tuesday, March 01, 2005

My Day So Far :s

Got up at 9.15 instead of 10.15
wich was shit since I d rather sleep an hour extra
On the other hand I got to read some more Akira so YAY for me :D
I only understood it when I wondered around 10.10 when the hell Stith would arive, so chill :D Would have showered if I would have know tough :/
Anywho, I finished Akira 4 yesterday & Akira 5 is already 60% read

A thrilling ride, spiced up with a phone call from my darling Vi (Man was I happy to hear her voice :) Not because of Stitch but just because .. :D) We went out to meet migs, delivered the "wares" (lol this sounds wrong :D) and had a renewing chat about LARP in Belgium & the Netherlands.. Exciting plans, facts & rumors
fun fun fun :D

I feel like Sauna!!
Sauna on Saturday was Heaven!!

After the delivery we went to order Stitch s snowboard :) Biggass snowboard, boots size 45, the works :D Snowbo payed, mentioned Vi comming to fit the boots & we re set :) I also warned we d get the boards together..

After An Icetea & a visit to the store to get me Gunnm 4 (hey, the flesh is weak & at the rate I'm reading these Akiras..!) we were ready to go

I was 15m late for school (no biggy)
& Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas was entertaining yesterday :D

I dont really feel like following this course tough :'(

No comments: