Thursday, March 17, 2005

Today

Guess it wasnt that bad :)
I got up, drove my grandad, read some, got my grandad, finished the book, ..
Started Fear & Loathing
called Vi :) Agonising call since the connection was HELL but still, hearing from her is all I needed :)
Prepared for the meeting, met the ppl & it was Fun.. productive meeting
Then I called Vi again :) we were both Very happy to hear eachother :) Loveley

Tomorow.. Car bussiness, calling Kine, the Dokter (!!! AT LAST !!!), Tavli
& I should take care of some school shite too :s
I should REALLY incoprorate that into my plans.. but I'm afraid I wont think clearly till after having seen my Doktor :)

Friday will be .. swell :s school at 8.20 - grmbl
but :) Sauna with Vi will do MIRACLES :D
I want to press sweet kisses on her lips.. hmm :)

& now its off to bed for me

No comments: