Friday, March 11, 2005

Operation Get The Dokter

The new plan is to try to reach him before noon.. might help
Next step would probably be driving there but I think I'll call my own dokter before that!!

Im going insane!
Everything that feels aquard around my body makes me freak the fuck out
with doom scenarios all around

I slept 4 hours this night and havent really eaten anything or drank much since waking up, its normal I feel some negative effects from that.. But instead of rationally realising that I m feeling the nagging terror of doom scenarios looming over my shoulders

This whole fase makes me very introspective & gives me "deep" insights on life *puke*

Yesterday it even dominated most in-car conversations with Vi..
She s such a darling to listen & support trough all this shit!

I Hope I Can Fuckin Reach ANYONE in that dokters practice today!! Even an answering machine to soothe my efforts would do

No comments: