Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Romance..
Today realisation finally hit me that romance (true romance) only exists in the minds of writers high on lsd (I say lsd because the probability of people on lsd imagining the existence of something as silly as romance is waaaaay bigger than with any other drug!) Logical solution to this problem would be to find a lsd addicted chick (tough its not certain that she would come up with that crap - lets be honest, the probability of that happening is Sub Atomical!) or become gay & date one of those human lsd wreck writers!
I'll simply give up on it.. Its more simple and attainable!

Klaus Wunderlich.. Together with John I found some of his music & am now speeding it up :) I'm curious about the Absolutely WICKED effect that ll give :D (quite lsd-ish id think..) Anywho, its still gonna take a while since I can listen to it (like 10m) because of me not being able to do one thing at a time! Only to discover in the end I selected the wrong option :/ Grmbl! Ooooooh, We DO have a winner at double pitch tough :D This is one for the next set :D YAY

I finished the Twins trilogy (the Dragonlance, Weiss & Hickman thingy) & against common sense started Knight of the Black Rose (A related Ravenloft story)

I vectored the collored parts of my last drawing today, next step is to choose the right collors & texturise the whole thing.. Wich wont take long given I dont screw up the textures, since I did a nice job in naming the whole stuff.. After I texturised, I just need a decent BG so I can post it again as colored deviation and maybe then I'll use it as a profile pic, with another BG ofcourse but.. I'll see :) I'm not there yet! Still have to get the Hammer logo thingy in place! And ofcourse, not to forget, the ever important Shading!! Wich will be a first time too, so :s I'm curious what I'll use for that one :/ Maybe a special layer of some sort :/ Gonna see that I read some about it first! Saving takes a while tough.. A bit too much layers & vector objects I fear :/ Tough the actual file is only about a megabyte big (in .psp format) PSP tells me its 106.2 MBytes in memory.. 16M collors might be a bit much :/
I was thinking of gimping it next time but after a quick view, I cant really locate the needed tools :/ Maybe I should reinstall Corel Xara :D (that was a Nice proggy, back in the days) Gonna read me some tracing tuts I think.. I should probably find some @ Dev Art :)

& all this when I should be studying!
Its not a coincidence I hate the courses I have to do again :/ Math is ok.. But the rest.. Aarghl, I TOROUHLY LOATHE (How does one write "torougly" anyway??)

I updated my IPod soft today.. I just need to plug it into the power suply so it can flash its mem (or so it tells me) & done deal :D YAY It solves a problem I had with John's firewire and some unlogical behavior with being locked and unplugging the headphones.. Nice - Yay

I wonder if fruit has her IPod yet..

Anypoop.. Time for me to Go to Bed!! Yeees, Sleep!

Sayonara!
^_^

1 comment:

Angelotte. said...

don't have ipod yet
should call the store (although they said they'd call me)
too lazy..
*shrug*

Ang