Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Work was Nice.. I'm 1/4th of my new snowboard & then another day o work for those Nastay Flow bindz :) YAY Snowboard here I come - Yeah We got lucky this morning when the Sax turned out open at 6 in the morning! I dont think we ll be that lucky every day tough :/

Ieperfest Hardcore.. Ieper is a 1h drive from my place.. I'm still figuring what to do.. I want to go but it d be on my own.. I dont think I know anyone interested to go & available :/ And on friday is my last day @ work and most of all.. Opening night at Decadance.. Wich I cant pass on, might even be piss drunk :/ (likely not tough) So now I'm considering going to work packed for Ieper, then go to Deca and in the morning (like 7-8ish) drive to Ieper, set camp there & sleep then. Another posibility would be to just go on Sunday.. But for some reason I'd rather go both days.. Then there s ofcourse the fact of my herexams.. Hmm... So many things to take into account :/

I feel like telling some about the first time I got drunk.. Its because of Doris' blog.. First of all.. In belgium, legal drinking age for beer & wine & stuff (not the heavy crap like wodka & shit) is 16 years old.. (wodka & whatever is 18) My first drink was ofcourse beer (we have So Much Different kinds here, its a national drink :)) Kriek to be exact, wich is .. eehrm.. kinda cherry beer.. not cherry, but ehrm, I cant think up the right word :) I drank 5 glasses (5x 25 cl - ehrm.. like 5 coke glasses.. they re about 25 cl) in about an hour and then went home by bike. I got on the back bc one of my friends was on foot & I didnt feel like peddaling (never do btw). All went well untill one moment I realised I was hanging behind the bike, my knees (in jeans) scraping over the road.. A second after I realised, I also realised it might be a nice idea to actually let go, so I did.. After that I got home safely & blah, but the story keeps amusing me & the people present at that time :) So far my first time aclohol..

At the Calisto, the place we go terracing before work, has a nice blonde girl working there.. stretched earring, labret piercing, .. Looks ok to my taste, sympathetic too.. Yeah, she really improves the Calisto experience :D LOL!

Did I mention Stitch telling me my dreadz look better than before? :D YAY!
Cool thing also.. Fruit wants dreadz too :D Mentioned it to John & he proposed we have another dreadfull BBQ :D Asin Lotza ppl messing up someone s hair :D This time we have the up side of having it done already & knowing about dreadz (trust me, they re on my head, I know something about dreadz by now..) Not all ofcourse :) Continually learning as we all are

OMG - My CAT is going INSANE in the MEMBRANE

I almost lost this post! I had it typed & .. the blogger java crap almost messed it up! Fuckin Crap! Blogger + java + linux + Firefox = unhappy ME! Ive had Ff crash 3 times already on different posts! Agonising! Aarghl

Anypoop!
Sleep :D

Sayonara!
^_^

Oh & I'm going to try drawing a manga Me :D (do notice heavy emphasis on TRY)

No comments: