Monday, August 23, 2004

Why is my cat licking my Jeans?
Coz I seem to have Dorito spice on it :s

I saw Mean Girls today.. Nice
amazing enough :) Jokes were great, story wasnt all that tough, but the jokes.. Totally Fetch!!

I discovered a new cool Blog :) Its called "I think I'm in Love: Random thoughts that were never said" by Doris A Really new blog, but it seems nice :) (and no I'm not a pedo altough I do come from Belgium, am 22 and Doris is 16.. These days one cant state enough.. I do not like girls under 19!)

And now I'm going to post this shit before crap crashes again! Grmbl! I hate having to retype posts! But Firefox seems to have trouble with the Blogger interface or whatever..

Anypoop (Copyright Doris)..
I'm off!

Sayonara!
^_^
(and no, Ive been using that smily long time already :p check the past blogs :p)

No comments: