Thursday, August 12, 2004

Today was a wretched day
Tortured.. is how I feel at the moment
Fuckin pipes giving trouble! Daaaaamn! 2 hours at FULL speed (over actually) because I had to keep trying to find one that wasnt broken.. Regularly changing it up to 3 times, sometimes 4! Fuckin Ell!
Back hurting, feet hurting, knee hurting, WHAT NOT!
And THEN :D Donna - DONNA! Aarghl

Sopranos!

I hope I get payed soon, I want to get my IPod :) Real Quick :D Im looking forward to be able to drive over a rocky road without having to pause my CD player.. The thing is getting a bit .. old
Gonna get my Grandad a Cell.. a 3510i if im not mistaking about what I have at the moment :)

I feel like eating :D Bad thing to do, but.. I think I WILL :D Lol
hmm.. cheese cubes :D

The BBQ.. I cant help the feeling it could have been a lot better :/ Pitty! Tough it Was good :)

No comments: