Friday, August 20, 2004

Sow..

day at work was ok
The before work terrace gives us our drinks without having to order for it
The morning place is Nice :D and the nice girl working there is Nice too :D

Morning is nice to come home to but HELL to leave to work with.. Depressing!

Im really sleepy this time a day.. thats why I get 1000 blogging ideas and forget them ALL

Watching some sopranos.. Almost trough em all :/

Tom called yesterday, it was Nice.. too long ago too :)

Ravenloft is set for a date.. 10th september.. YAY

Ipod s still nice

I reserved tickets for appocalyptica, wich i'll have to miss because of my damn exames and Therion.. We 'll be 6 people that night.. Nice group :D

Sas left me a GB entry..
I hope I have the time to talk to her anytime soon :)
Too long ago!

and about now.. Sleep!

No comments: