Thursday, October 28, 2004

Emacs fun

yeah!!
*puke*
they really have good info's *rolleyes*
Got stuck with a .el.gz file I desperately need to use
& now I need to figure out what the fuck that file is, how I use it & where I need to put it.. and how & ...

samba is up again tough

I so need to get that all in line so that I can FINALLY get to my school work
I feel like progging Cobol but I m not able .. yet
(actually I already am but Id lack some comfort I wouldnt like to give up *blushes*

I'm on coffee again :/

.. reemerging xemacs & the sumo pack.. pitty clomo isnt part of the fuckin 15MB sumo pack *rolleyes*

..
...
.....

ok, I give up for today
I managed to get a wierd but relatively expected screen
so YAY
& ..
More Tomorow!

Sleeeeeep

1 comment:

Angelotte. said...

my blog is back, my lj is dead
do check it out ;D