Thursday, October 21, 2004

Warcraft - The Boardgame (WC for short ;))

Cool game!
played from 12 till 3 with Stitch

Evil!
The game shifted constantly
Stitch had me at a point where I wasnt even sure if it mattered if we played the next round (but we did & the game turned around again).. it was Nice! And amazingly tough it looked bad at times, I even won (exhaustion race with resources & stuff..)
Has a degree of luck involved too

I kinda want more scenarios :D
& am looking forward to playing the 3 plyr Tree of Lordacil scenario :D

AND I'm looking forward to the expansion version!

And now, Sleepy timeaaah

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Warcraft? HMmmmm....tell me more about it. I have never heard of it before! How do you play? What is the object of the game? Maybe this is not something from my continent, LOL!

Oh, well! Glad you had fun. WORK SUCKS. And i left another brainteaser for you. Check it out!