Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Im really starting to miss Dirk
ANNOYING!

The life was Awsome
The people were great & I had an overall Good time!
Met some nice people too.. A girl with a mind for piercings amongst others..
Nice
Had some interesting experiences too :s :D
Im looking forward to the next life!

Updating some iPod

Im out of the JH.. kinda.. The departure didnt really go as I had wanted but its ok.. The result is the same! Tough this unforseen way is in a way a consequence of my dad dying

I parked my car in his spot today.. Uncanning.. Really wierd! Kinda permanent & stuff! It will be good for my car tough.. I have some work to do on it & well.. Its probably gonna happen sooner this way

I saw Rebecca today.. Nice talking to her again!

Im so Tired :/
I slept 4hrs today & .. well.. lets just say the 8 hrs ive got comming will do me some Serious GOOD

I talked to Les on the internet today.. Seems she s gonna be in a TV program next week.. GOTTA tape it :)

And now for some other work & SLEEEEEP

No comments: