Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The un easy feeling has gone, tough just beyond eyesighty.. anywho, thats cool
the pain wont go leave me be, but thats normal, given (much) time that ll ease too
& the malaise.. :/ well, that s not gone either but it ll take less time than the pain, so :D or at least I hope so

I'm FUCKIN bussy these days!
I wanted today to do some important shite (like school) but since I promissed jack to help Tinne tonight, my plans are crossed once again! Aarghl! I hope I'm able to do what I'm supposed to :( Altough I KNOW I wont be able to :(
I want to play WC!!!!!
And the next days will be equally bussy so :'(

Yesterday was fun! Onvrije Schipper, Polle Polle, Casa di Kaishi, .. fun!

Ohh, I just read Shell's blog & she copied the Bloody Long Questionaire.. Its interesting :D

Blah!
Reboot to my new kernel!!
& read some
& FINALLY get working on that comp I have waiting here!
ah & I might even put the sides back on my box!!!! :D

1 comment:

Shelli said...

That quiz was painfully long...it literally took me ALL FRICKEN day to post it and answer all the questions. My blog was even acting funny while I was typing and erasing...I think it was full like when you eat too much and just wouldn't move!
What the heck is WC??? <<< btw!