Friday, October 22, 2004

school was ok
Not as interesting as I had hoped tough :(

Spent some money

Spent some nice moments with Anne.. We can still spend enjoyable time together. We can still just be together & talk as we used to. Its nice to know a girl who knows you & above all accepts you as you are! This on the other hand shows how I close myself in normal social contact. Amazing. At any rate, I need someone like that around on a full time base :) Not Anne ofcourse! That moment is gone for the both of us.. She seems very happy with her curent bf.. A nice match!

I finally have decent file explorers.. of wich 2 3d versions :) funny!
This means I can clean up my mess my home dir!!
I still have loads of work to do :/ GIFT, Samba, Sound, .....

RoD meeting was fun..

Sleep now :D

No comments: