Sunday, October 10, 2004

Rock Ternat..
Yesterday was Festival day :) Didnt start off so well by missing Caliban & Flip Kowlier (the first because they were only added to the line up the same day..) What I DID see..

Orichas - Only shortly.. ok tough slightly dissapointing
God Forbid - EVIL! Gotta get me some of 'em cds :D
Dead Kenedys - Old geezers with NICE soundz (& a funny pitt)
Machine head - Evil! Great pitt & all.. If only John hadnt CHICKEDED OUT (Wanker)
Kosheen - Great as ever, Dance the night away
2 Many DJs - Crap.. Bad DJing & partly also bad speakers
Starsky & Tonic - Crap.. Bad DJing & partly also bad speakers (We didnt even finish this)

A very succesfull festival day :)
I am hurting everywhere tough :/
Funny thing - yesterday evening was the first time Everyone we drove home with felt tired.. LOL!

Had some other funny moments too.. David came to ask me if I fancied his girl & stuff like that :) Cute! Tough he shouldnt worry & I just hope he doesnt!!!


In a way.. I'm feeling very .. right now. ".." because I just cant find the right word for it & certainly not in english (They just all miss part of the message) - Anypoop, its all but a nice feeling :( But Ive known it before & I'll know it again so I'll cope with it :D

& now time for food & ....

No comments: