Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Bought 5cds for €10 today.. Some store with lotz of cds without box (got stolen or whatever) Cool!! Soulfly - 3, Fearfactory - Digimortal, The Gathering - Superheat, Body Count - Final Demise, The B52's - Good Stuff & all just legal. So I downloaded me some covers & yay :D

The shoutbox is finally Gone. They had a crash, my box was deleted accidently & I dont feel like reinstalling it.. If I ever change to my own serv I'll probably code one myself, but till then, I'll manage without, thank you very much.. Viva EMail!

Sauna wasnt really good for my Dreadz! They need wax, pronto, might even do it myself, before I see Sarah! :/
Headbanging with dreadz is TOO COOL :D (no combing afterwards)
I do hurt all around BC of it tough :(

I found out GAIM crashes when I remove an msn contact.. They solved that in 0.77.. This is my cue to Finally compile the newest version! *sigh*

I'm oh so Tired (to the music of "its oh so quite" by björk) Im Oh Sow sleepy, I'm Oh Soh Tired.. And so sleepy until.. Taradada I GO To Bed AAAGAIN, Yesah, to bed aaagain & sleep within.. tarradada ..