Thursday, May 06, 2004

Waiting for my Pizza to cool down
I'm soo f-ing tired :/

Jh was boring, Id rather have stayed @ gent with Sarah :) They played risk.. Will I EVER get to play that? :s :D

Pizza was nice.. Now Ice Tea Punch :)

First Children of Bodom, then Christina Aguilera.. why not

No washing my dreadz hasnt really had any negative results so far.. no smell, no nothing.. cool! So now im doubting to not wash em this week either.. Dont know tough.. Sarah s gonna have a BIG voice in this choice :D
Im scared tough about this weekend.. some reason I feel there might be sauna or whatever involved.. So i'll probably ask Sarah if I can take our wax.. (Sauna WOULD be cool :D I really feel like going sauna again.. Actually I always feel like sauna.. once a week d be nice :D But as long as I dont have one of those neat Money trees ive been hearing about..)


DILBERT!!!
Its so FUCKIN great :D

YAY - Tomorow Kill Bill vol2 with Sarah :D

& now some dillbert & some SLEEP!!
Sayonara!!!
^_^

No comments: