Saturday, May 08, 2004

Once upon a midnight dreary, We left for aalst
While I pondered weak and weary, First we went to the Nega for some Unfinished Business
Over a quaint and curious By the time we left, dirkie was feeling sick
volume of forgotten lore, So instead of going to Wachtebeke, I ended up home
While I nodded, nearly napping, Not that I mind tough..
suddenly there came a tapping, I'm pretty tired & this weekend ll be heavy
As of some one gently rapping, Some heavy relaxing :D lol!
rapping at my chamber door. And I finally came to recharging the old Celly
"'Tis some visiter," I muttered, wich reminds me, I need to get my nrs & crap out of it
"tapping at my chamber door & turn it in for reparations
Only this, and nothing more." *Sigh*

Excerpt from.. Shout if you know :p Lol Its too easy!

No comments: