Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I changed my template some.. From the very non descript "Perfect Girl" to the oh so very descript "My golden eyed girl!" :D

Yesterday was fun!! First with Sarah :) My golden eyed girl :) (so I found out this morning, while looking her in the eyes - for quite long time :D) then at the eating thingy.. They were nice!! ate .. ehrm .. 2 plates & a half one from Sarah :) Nice! Afterwards we went for a drink in "Den Onvrijen Schipper", a cafe we go quite a lot lately :) Pitty tough everyone was tired & we didnt play any Machiavelli or Risk :s We did watch Dracula 2000 tough.. (wich by the way was a Dissapointment!!) After sweet and blissfull sleep, I am now sitting at home to change to working clothes & to EAT.. hmm.. Foooood!!!

Checked my Financial status.. Seems like I got money back from my taxes.. I think :s Yay :D

The weather = shit :( Really not nice!

EAT!!

No comments: