Saturday, May 01, 2004

phew
My Super Painfull day has Started!!
26hrs probably.. Gonna hurt tomorow noon!!

Yesterday was really TOO good!
Nemesea is one cool thing! Really nice group! Really admissable (Oh I HOPE this is the correct word)
Flowing Tears (or something like that) really has a cool female voice, but it doesnt fully exploit its potentail & thats a pitty! So I wont be buying any of their records!
After Forever was GREAT! In the end the singer had some voice problems but nothing too annoying, so overall COOL :D The concept part was ok, The part with almost only vocals was EVIL, .. The old songs were Nice too! And the group was moved by the enthousiastic crowd!
Those who werent there were Wrong :(

I was really glad to see Katke again!! Did me Really good!

The two messages from Sarah made my day :) Tough I really would have liked her to be there! Still, i'm So glad she msged me!!

Now.. For some work, a movie, some bar work, some more movies, some cleaning & then SLEEP :D Im already looking forward to it!!

No comments: