Tuesday, May 11, 2004

this weekend s loads of massage got me really relaxed
amazing!!
There are muscles in my body that I am actually used to that they re locked! and now they arent anymore :D YAY
amazing!

I read aardbij's blog today.. I really think she should put up my name in there more :D hehe Anywho, Next post Should contain my name :D hehe (ego tripping)

Gsm.. fuckin ell, He ll be @ nokia for about 2 to 3 weeks :s annoying!! This means no calendar, no sms, no calling (& I just recharged :/) .. Not to mention I have to not lose my SIM :s (this is the real problem - lol) I'm so trying to get the hang of Rein so she can return me my old cell!! aarghl

For some morronic reason i'm trying msn clones today. Altough aMSN maddening me, I decided to permanently install it, next up is dMSN (wich I expect to be bullhorseshite since its Java *rolleyes*) dMSN does have an interesting installer.. hmm Its nice, but slow.. probably wont install it perm