Sunday, May 02, 2004

Yesterday @ nega I realised important things about my life & the course I want it to take! Ive been ingoring computers in a way, lately. My upper priority has been Social! And it was fine (& needed!) but now i've come to realise what it cost me in computer skills.. If I would have kept up programming & whatnot like I was before, .. And now the time has come to upgrade my pc priority again! This ofcourse has loads of consequences..

Im not my usual cheerful self today :/
I think i'm getting afraid again.. Afraid of screwing up something important :/

Ah I had a rant in store for here.. Its about a joke in Panic Room.. The lady sais something about "have you read poe?" (meaning EA Poe ofcourse) & the nitwit sales person answers something along the way of "No, I havent heard any of her cds lately". I'm also quite sure its about the writer because of the context.. Its totally old house, paranoia, .. thingy
Anywho, I seemed to be the only one in the room to get the joke :/

anywho.. the not being my cheery old self bothers me..
Gonna go n sleep early I think, hope

No comments: