Friday, November 05, 2004

And so I failed again..

Yesterday upon going to bed I decided to better my ways.. 2 hrs o sleep till the classes I HAD to attend :s pain! So I Decided to get to bed earlier after yesterday.. Starting today!
That was ofcourse without taking the meeting into account

The guys did seem pleasantly surprised at the contribution im working on..

I went out shopping today.. Bought two books.. Stephen King's first and second Dark Tower books..
They look.. challenging :) lol
I was told they are Very good, so, here I come! Its only 7 (seven, yes se7en) parts anyway..

I also bought myself tickets to go see plays, ehrm, a special student thingy (Triangel).. for Publiekstheater Gent and imediately spent one of the tickets on a piece about the sea, this wednesday.. Dont know the fuck about it, but im looking forward to it :D And to the next one, the 19th too :)

And some gas :/

Gretl seems to have had something for me today :s
I dont know what & am curious..
I mean.. she even saw me so, ..? :s

Viona called today, invited me to De Koer, promissed me she would sms me when she left, but its surely closed by now & still no sms :/ Nice :s

anywho, my soup s almost eaten..
I'm off to bed :D

1 comment:

Angelotte. said...

let me know how the dark tower books are, i'm really curious about them.. i've even been thinking about buying them ! (imagine that !!!)

& now

sleeeeeeep !
:p