Monday, November 15, 2004

DAMN I want to see Ghost in the Shell 2 in the cinema :)
Its just one of those movies one has to see several times before getting the whole story!
I NEED to see that one at the theaters!
Having read the book, the story isnt a big surprise to me, the backbone is still Massamune Shirow, but the story was heavilly adapted. And its ok, its a good addaptation. It lays a heavier focus on the filosophical side. And digs deeper into some other stuff too. Ofcourse they had to cut out some of the original story lines, but its all OK. I feel like re reading GitS :) So I might do that for the next couple of days..
Im still glad I payed that lot of money for that book!
I hope they use the rest of the material in the book to make GitS 3 & 4 because thats what it ll take to have the whole GitS story in movies!
And a small one for the "Rise of the Robots" joke :D hihi

Great Great Great!
(So Vi, if you read this.. Whatcha doin the first of December :p)

Im havin a movies period..
Went to see AVP yesterday - Nice! 90 minutes felt like 15, that cant mean a bad movie! Ofcourse some parts are quite.. When making such a movie, consensusses have to be made, you cant respect everything AND keep a nice, fast paced action movie like this one.. But still.. Nice! AND :) They creditted Giger wich is more than certain Alien films did in the theaters! And Resident Evil 2 today *Goes to get his Senseo* .. Entertaining! ALl n all an OK movie. Ofcourse there are scenes where you dont have to think too much & better just dont think at all, but that doesnt get into the way of the entertainment, because, sometimes a NoBrainer can be amusing too :D (like "Zombies!!" they have "Its a nobrainer as subtitle") At times it actually reminded me of Zombies A LOT :D at first they re killing zombies, and after a while, a helli apears & they have to go for it.. Thats abou what Zombies!! is about :D Much better anyway that the "Man Apart" I watched yesterday.. Damn I HATE Vin Diesel films! The dialogues and scenery are always such .. CRAP! A Really Crappy Movie to my opinion! So.. that makes 5 movies in 3 days.. Not bad :D

Listening to Reel Big Fish.. If only I had known that that kind of music was called SKA.. That kind I couldnt really define, that kind I liked since I heard it the first time all those years ago..

Im looking forward to the next Whatever, Bite me set! We already have some ideas and I can already tell its going to be another awsome set :D hihi

Playing Starwars - Jedi Knight Academy these days.. Its been long since I played a game & the mood was there so I'm giving it a shot.. Its nice to be playing something again!

And ofcourse working for RoD Scenario.. Wich reminds me.. Got some work to do :)

Sayonara!!
^_^

1 comment:

Angelotte. said...

try dill brothers.. real belgian ska.. the first i ever heard :)