Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I had a semi productive day!

Im glad hard is drawing again.. That sexy losers mailing list is paying of :D (links on the left for those curious for what i'm talking about)
Omg its once again INSANELY EVIL :D
Daaaaamn that guy 's a Genious :)

Humor really is a thing appart.. its an art
Even today I noticed the great timing that sometimes makes it all
(I noticed it in Friends.. The timing is pure Genious there!)

Had my gentoo emerge the world today too.. Lucrative thingy (i hope) Still got work to do tough, my alsa wont cooperate in giving me sound tough the kerel now supports my card.. Ah & .. I now have 2.6.9-R2.. Just when I installed 2.6.9 yesterday AARGHL!

I installed perCobol on my laptop :(
Its better than spending 200 euros on a wLan
tough we WILL have that one day!!

I discovered a great site with lots of free old movies & stuff.. Evil!

& I dont understand why I cant get my IMDB search thing added in Firefox!!!

and now sleep

Sayonara
^_^

No comments: