Thursday, November 25, 2004

whii another fun phonecall :)
Im really starting to love those calls.. lol

My hear smells all fresh & stuff :)

My second senseo, with sugar..
Rush Here I Come :D
good coz I still got some work to do :/

My back is still painfull

I missed my train earlier today

I saw someone online earlier today I really hadnt seen in a LONG time!! It felt GOOD to talk to her! REALLY good! Im glad she s on my list!
Magic doesnt seem to fade over time!
Luckilly

I made arangements with John to go to the sauna next week & to go out the week after, accidently on Kristalnacht so - Its A Partaai!

LaLaLa


.. we turned away from instant stuff ..

pf, I should Get Crackin!
but :s aarghl

GET WORKING NOW!!!!!
:)
lol
I should really sleep

But so, Work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saaaaunnaaaa , when are we going ??? ;o)
lol no seriously... Miss you
Huggles,

Vos