Thursday, November 04, 2004

Stitchy was here several times today for his iPod..
It was fun & interesting

We were testing his new iTalk.. with HILLARIOUS consequences :D hihi

Discovered some new (& better) iPod software.. Im even considering ditching iTunes.. Nice piece of software, but better seems to exist!!
Up till now I was using podUtil to copy stuff from my iPod.. Nice soft but it didnt clean the filenames so I was dissapointed! (it required a fee & since I'm still student..) Then I found copyPod.. wich I probably wont even test anymore since I now have sharePod (ideal for copying stuff to my HD) and EphPod (a GREAT substitute for iTunes, and FREE)
I'm really considering using ephPod from now on..
Here s the links.. EphPod and SharePod both great and free software (I can understand wanting to make a few bucks but if I could I d gladly donate some money to these guys.. Id rather send both of these guys €10 and never even expect to only hear of them than send it to other guys.. Its a strange attitude, I know, but I sympathise more with ppl who just put it online for the sake of mankind :D)

I wanted to be in bed by 1.. Its almost 4 again :( :'(
pf & tomorrow class @ 8.15.. I dont know if I'll make that!
I probably wont :'(
I'm SO screwing up my front and back end :(
pf
I need to do some work, was planning on it this weekend & I failed :(
pf
Painfull!!

now, Sleeeeeeeep (this is kinda catchy or so it seems, as I noticed while reading *someone*'s blog ;))

No comments: