Monday, November 22, 2004

I found out the real cause for my aching back muscles!
Ive got the flu :/
The flu always comes with muscle aches & .. well, with me thats always my back! (to start with..)

I'm at home, wearing lots of stuff, taking a decent amount of pills to make sure I get better before the weekend.. But I'm slightly afraid about what it ll do to my RoD work schedual..

The dreams I had this night :/ Damn! Sick shit!
I dreamt about .. unity .. between 2 ununifyable matters.. groups maybe.. trough a third rare something.. combined with my RoD concerns.. in somewhat of a post apocalyptical floating cityscape ..
If only I could draw well enough to put what I saw to paper.. I think it d turn out some freakyish material.. Working on it tough!

and now for some quality *lying in the sofa & watching movies* time.. :(
Gonna work some RoD later today tough.. When I'm on pills (antigrippine) I can manage to do it.. Might even go to school tomorrow! Actually I should because its Math!! and I also need to get some stuff from some shops in Gent..

No comments: