Monday, November 01, 2004

God's just an imaginary friend for grownups

Nice quote from .. that movie I just watched :s Dont ask me the title :)

Games thing was nice! Missed the Machiavelli expansion by an inch, the WC extension isnt out yet, Zombies!! was indredibly expensive & I'm getting Lunch Money trough a friend.. Ah & the Doom game isnt printed yet.. In a month or so..

But still, nice day!
Food (Bali restaurant) was Nice! Much choice, much food, ..

Tomorrow is my Cobol day :) YAY
If all goes well I'll be able to complete the exercises in one day - YAY
if.. :D

Had an interesting chat with dirkie about the stuff bothering me at the moment.. Im in a quite emotional period :( Ken eavesdropped in on part of it.. I think he probably got part of it wrong, but there s no talking sense into him these days anyway, so.. :/

The computer room problem (me being unable to concentrate and him not wanting to acknowlege my problems of even give way to a solution in the slightest way) really weighs on me.. Things easilly weigh on me these days.. (normally nothing does!) What can I say

We just ordered tickets to the next WT concert in Gent..

My fav fruit is blogging again..

Blahb

Anywho, like I end every blog I write before going to bed..
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

'_'

No comments: