Monday, November 08, 2004

Time for some Spanish Vacation Pics :D

I first put 'em in a table but the center layout looks (slightly) Nicer.. But I didnt even like that enough to keep it! Click the picture for a bigger small version (I downsized them 50% when putting them online & the previews here are 30% of the ones I put online, so go figure the original dimensions :D)

Cool
This is a very funny picture :) It shows me in the middle with the girl in my arms and my mate Vinny on the right side of the picture. We have no clue whatsoever who those people were but we just felt like taking pictures :) I really like this one because of the happy looks on the faces of the people who matter & the face of the guy on the left in contrast. It seems he didnt really like the idea of two dutch blokes scooping away his girl for a picture. The girl seems to enjoy it tough :) The picture was taken by John.. Great moment!!

Cornholio
Vinny doing his Undeniably EVIL cornholio imitation! Gotta love this guy :D

Cyril
John & Vinny posing with Cyril, the cool waiter at our fav cocktail bar, the Havanah. The place where we got shitfaced several times and THIS guy was the fav waiter! An evil seemingly Metal minded dude.. Piercings, Tats, .. and just a Really cool guy :D

At The Club
Me, Vinny, John, Caroline and Stijn at the Malibu Club. After some drinking at the Havanah and at the start of our club fun :) We bougt a Bigass bottle of wodka that night & totalled it the same night! Toooo nice :) We had a hell of a night! The picture was taken by Stijn and the idea came from Vinny who was just slightly more drunk than me and john (and stijn and caroline .. together :D) KARAJ! hehe We closed the malibu that night and met some nice french girls..

Eating
One of our evening Banquits.. With in the picture Me, John, Vinny, Dirk in the back and Deborah.. Hidden behind Vinny and John are Deborah's parents.. You have to admit that Deborah is a Nice looking girl :) We had loads of fun together.. Even later that night :) Me & John are (ofcourse) focusing on the ever so important eating! Not to be underestimated!! :D hihi Vinny on the other hand is giving us his Seductor look :D

Old School
The Old School :) Our Metal Spot in Platja D Aro :) The place where we discovered Absinth, where we got our much needed dosage of Rock (I really need that once in a while!! and it got John to know more Metal :)) The owner was a really cool guy, lotz of piercings, KICKASS tats and a great voice :) His grunts and moves were half the mood :D Great place! Really. We re probably sending the guy a postcard from here in belgium, the likes of what he helped us send from there.. I'll get the postcards up here so that you know what I mean :) Really evil concept for those who need to write cards tough hate it and have excelent social skillz (ie walking up to strangers asking them to write anything on your postcard)

It was a Great vacation! LOVELY
Watching these pics really solved my dark mood!! It Felt GOOD :)

I do hope nobody minds their likeness on my blog..
I should really sms Deb for her MSN or whatever.. I really feel like talking to her again :)

And now for some well deserved but as always short sleep!

..

hehe, I know you re all waiting for it :p so..
Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! :D

Sayonara
^_^

No comments: